Monday, November 29, 2010

HUH?

Why is it that some individuals can easily point their accusing fingers at others sans thorough investigation?

I hate those eyes glazed with suspicion. EVIL!

Can you be more irritating than THIS?

Don't make me look so fucking stupid as if I don't know what's going about in this work place!

I mean c'mon please la...Would I not be aware if my students are having their finals today? Can't you take the efforts to check in the intranet whether I am teaching that what? Methodology course?

Hell!!!

I just came back from lunch and there and then you came 'bugging' me like an annoying housefly!

Hello! I'm NOT teaching that course and that kid who didn't came for his/her exam is not MY student!

Why is it me that first came to your mind? Am I THAT irresponsible?

And please la people, THINK before you say anything. A slight misinformation will cause havoc, don't you see?

People just don't learn don't they? :(

No comments: