Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm Sorry. Blame Me & I Promise Not To Fight Back

God, please help me. I’ve made a grave mistake yet again. And I’m really afraid now. God, you know how I feel and you know how guilty I am. Like what mum said, I am carrying tales about the happenings in my office. God, I need you! Lord I pray to you Lord. Please help me to rectify this mistake. Father in heaven, I know I am weak and I make stupid mistakes that will only bring damage to myself at the end of the day. Lord, I am trembling with fear now. Please help me Lord. I cry out to you Jesus please save me! Lord, please don’t abandon me Lord. I really need your mercy and grace now. I ‘m sorry for spilling out the remarks my head of department made about Su-Ynn. Lord, I know I have sinned against you for telling lies. Lord, please forgive me. Even if mum does not accept my apologies, I really need you Lord Jesus to forgive me. Lord, help me to repent. I’ve sinned. A lot of times in these few months and I drew myself apart from you Lord. Please forgive me Lord. Help me this time. I am deeply sorry for the damage that I have inflicted upon Su-Ynn and my head of department. I have caused them to hate each other and I know Lord, you will punish me someday in my afterlife for this sin that I have committed. Lord, I ask of your forgiveness. And Father, please help Su-Ynn too. With your grace and salvation Lord, help her to forgive my head of department and Lord, please ease her anger. I know I will be accused as the culprit for their already messed up relationship as colleagues, Lord please melt away the anger and hatred that was there before and after my tale-telling. Lord, please forgive me and please help me to overcome this issue. I believe in you Lord Jesus, upon your mighty power and I want to have faith in you again Lord. I want to trust you again! I want to be close to you again Lord, so that you will keep me away from sin and guide me walk on the right path you have already prepared for me. Lord, I did not mean to disrupt the harmony in my work place. But I know, like what mum will say in the next minute, the stupid remarks I’ve made during the so-called ‘heroic attempt’ will land me in trouble. Lord, see, mum has already start pointing out to me all the wrong things that I have done just now. Lord, I do not, and will not argue or feel angry towards her reaction. Because I know I am in the wrong at the very first place. Jesus, please help me control my big mouth. Please shut it off if you think it’s the better way to solve future matters that might arise from this weakness of mine. Lord, I will willingly go through all the tests you’ve paved for me. Lord, please help me to control my anger. NOW! Because I am on the verge of exploding or say something stupid again that will hurt mum for her endless nagging. Lord, please help me! I really need you now Lord. Please help me. Yes, whatever I did was bad, real bad and I can’t feel anything but ashamed, no, angry with myself now. Please Lord, help me….I know I have sinned against you. Please Lord, help me to control my anger. Please please please! Lord, I am wrong. I know. Please help me! Lord, I really have no idea what lies ahead tomorrow. But I want to believe that Lord Jesus, you will be with me come what may. Lord, I trust in you Lord. I want to repent and Lord, please give me another chance to do so Jesus. If matters get worse in the following days of my working life in that institution, Lord, please be with and help me brace myself with your strength and wisdom for whatever storm that stirs the peace in my office. Lord Jesus, I know I have sinned. Please forgive me and help me to make myself a better person, not for me, not for mum, not for anyone else, only for you Lord. Father, I pray to you and I know you listen to prayers, and you answer them. I trust you because you have chosen me to be part of your salvation from the very beginning. And Lord I humble myself and pray to you Lord for forgiveness and also guidance in my life. For every step I take, every word I say, every single way I behave, Lord, guide me first. Holy Spirit, I invite you to speak to me again just like how you used to speak so intimately to me before I sinned again. Father, you know all my problems even before I uttered a single word. Almighty God, I have faith in you, believe in you and trust in you to deliver me from this mess that I have caused. Lord I pray with all my heart and soul and in Jesus most powerful name. Amen!

No comments: