Friday, November 26, 2010

@#$%&*?!

I've been using so much vulgar words within these few days more than I am supposed to in my entire lifetime :P

Then again, is there (by chance) any other simpler way to express anger?

If there is, please show me!

'Cause seriously I am kinda out of 'curse words' if ever the situation exacerbates!!!

Kinda sad how things turn into the way they are now (in a bad way...)

I don't mean to 'toxify' the image of a fair lady I am supposed to be... Not that I want to be one anyway :P

But sometimes, people just tick you off and BAMB!!! There goes the strings and strings of never ending swears and curses~~~

However, I still think my situation is mild, in fact, VERY mild.

Til now, no one has actually died from my anger. Suffer, maybe but DEFINITELY no casualties yet!

I guess I'm quite good in sheilding my fury under the poker face mask. Except for the swearing of course.

Someone almost killed me when they said that I don't look pissed enough to use 'certain' swear words (not qualified, hah!) 'cause I was still smiling whilst cursing like fireworks on Fourth of July.

These people will be the death of me!!!

Can't you see if I really unleash the fury beast inside me, all living things will DIE mercilessly!

Well, people, I still very much wanna go to heaven for your information. So, I will NOT stain my hands with innocent blood!

My anger is my own. I know how to control it and need not need any individuals to comment how well of sucky my poker face is.

Who cares anyway right?

No comments: