Tuesday, November 16, 2010

If Only...Killing Is Legal

If killing is legal, where would be a scoll measuring a couple of kilometers long, inprinted with names of shitty people that I will and WANT to take my own sweet time torturing and slaughtering for my own satisfaction!

But there is this one particular organization that I sure hell will do anything to have them dead before night falls tonight.

I'll make sure none of them witness daylight ever again!

Curse them to damnation for this feeling of unbearable fear they have inflicted upon me.

Why should I be blamed for the shit you've guys done?

Damnit!

The internet is not a safe place to spill the exquisite details of the who-s, the why-s and the how-s this particular bunch of fuckers' been a pain in my ass for the past few months. So, sorry for leaving whoever's reading this blog with question marks dancing round their heads.

If you care to know, just speak to me in person...

But I doubt anyone will...

If killing is legal, I will not be here now typing away my angst!

If only...

No comments: