Thursday, November 18, 2010

Haiz...Tak Jadi Pulak! =.=lll

I so looked forward to today- 18th November 2010.

"Anything big this day?" I hear you asked.

Sure hell yea~ If tossing my resignation letter counts!

All the shit lately stressed me up so much I just can't wait to brush off all the dirt and getta hell out of this place!

Plus, my Masters program is actually summoning me~~~ "Come to UPM now~~~"

You would never have guessed how much courage I need to gather before breaking this news to the ever 'concern' colleagues of mine =.=

I thought the process of handing in the letter would be a smooth one...

Sadly, it was not...

No one was available to verify my letter. Worst, I can actually hear whispers of gossipping among 'those' people about my leaving from this place even when I'm blasting off my eardrums with Adam Lambert's screeching screamings!!!

Hey, isn't quitting the job MY concern?!!! Who need yours?!!!

Yet, I have to put tis plan on hold until tomorrow...

Another day of gruelling anticipation...

Killing me cells!

No comments: