Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Use, Recycle And Reused- That's Their Definition Of Friendship

Ever felt like you're being used by your own friends?

The feeling is just plain lousy. In fact, frustrating at times.

They plan events behind your back, never involved you in any of their discussions and when they approached you, it's just because they need you as their chauffer.

What am I to you guys? I often wonder beyond yonder...

Am I that insignificant that you feel that there's no need to consider me in your damned lives?

Or is it that I'm always too available to say 'YES' to every wish you asked of me.

Well, guess what? FUCK that!

Just because I didn't show doesn't mean that I don't have any feelings.

If you think you can continue to manipulate the so-called friendship I bestowed upon us, then FUCK that again!

Because from THIS day onwards,

I'll learn to be the selfish person you taught me to be!

Go FUCK yourselves!

No comments: