Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Can't Wait ^^

Obviously despite all the gloomy black aura you see lingering around me these few weeks, I am sure hell happy for this one thing-

~I'm off to further my MA Sc TESL in January 2011~

A handful of people were kinda skeptical for the fact that a girl is furthering her studies, DITCHing her againg mum ALONE, RUNNING AWAY from financial responsibilities bla bla bla...

Well, I just have two words for people like that-

FUCK YOU!

Can't you see I am off to build a better future, as in FINANCIALLY better for both mum and me?

And years ago stereotypical statements like these 'crossed' my path and had me fuming in fire of angst until this very day!

"What's the use of girls furthering their studies? Just act pretty and get married!"

"No guys like girls who are smarter than them."

Well, I think I need to say this with actions in order to make a statement here-

FUCK YOU (with two middle fingers displayed)

If you can't overcome this inferior complex, then you are in the wrong century. I would suggest that you book a flight (if it ever exists) and travel back to the ice age if you shamefully fail to control your urge to dominate women!

p/s This article is purely fiction. Does not concern the dead, the living or the will-be-borns :P

I AM HAPPY FOR WHAT I'VE ACHIEVED YESTERDAY, WHAT I'M ACHIEVING NOW, AND WHAT I'LL ACHIEVE IN THE FUTURE!

2 comments:

sakura said...

gambate~~~~~rambang mata after read ur blog....huhuhuhuhu

Grimmfez Jo said...

apa yg buat rambang mata?