Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Up to Something SNEAKIE~~~

For the past one week, my life in the office had been SUPER boring.

This is what I do during my 8am-5pm working hours:- (forgive me if this irks you)

1. Switch on lappie
2. Sign in:-
Facebook
Twitter
Blog
3. Oh, and not forgetting- Youtube. Downloaded heaps of videos just to kill time
4. Watch Japanese Anime- NANA (occassionally)
5. Eat
6. To the loo~~~
7. Head back home

And the above lifestyle is being repeated again and again and again...

I know I should be giving praises of thanks to God for such priviledge bestowed upon me but...

I don't know...it's like I'm eating gaji buta plastering my ass on the office chair fixing my eyes on my laptop screen doing things which are CERTAINLY NOT stated and will never be in my job description :P

Can life be more sucky than this?

I mean it's great to be able to receive my paycheck on time each month despite all the crap I'm doing in the office. But isn't working life suppose to be full of ups and downs to at least keep me interested and entertained before I head back home facing those four walls again?

Sigh~~~

Nothing seems to be that of my expectation...

Hope I don't die like this =.=lll

Well, thank goodness one of my colleagues came up with a splendid idea to kill time and get entertained at the same time- Harry Potter at 12:30pm

And I was like- YEA! Let's do it babeh!!!

Really looking forward to this outing. At least I won't be stuck in this tiny place, exposing myself to radioactives emitted from the pcs and laptops all around me.

But this won't be THE way to solve all the boredom that will repeat itself tomorrow and the day after tomorrow...

Yiks!!!

Let's not talk about what will happen tomorrow shall we? Hmmm? :)

No comments: