Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tired...Of Life

Lately I've been so bothered.

So bothered that I feel that life's not worth living for another person!

Why is it that my sacrifices are always left unknown, unappreciated, even unwanted, at times?

Why is it that my life needs to be 'dictated' by someone else when it's supposed to be me?

And when shit happens, everyone shoves the blame to me!

I mean WHAT THE FUCK?

Why must you navigate all the decisions I want to make and strip me from all the damn rights I'm supposed to have?

Who gave you the fucking rights to make my life yours?

Whoelse will understand my situation? My feelings? My silent suffering?!!

HELL!!!

No one!

Am I meant to stay this way forever?

I'm just plain tired of my life right now!

How nice if I'm able to go through the metamorphosis cycle- having able to experience life with a different perspective in different stages...

Then...

Leave this agonizing, devastating and ever-so-disappointing land called Earth

with wings of a butterfly...

I do wish that life is short, right now...

No comments: