Tuesday, November 9, 2010

7 Reasons Why No One Reads My Blog

Suddenly this issue strucks me-

Why the hell am I posting blogs when no one bothers to read?

Kinda funny huh?

Well, I guess I've only got myself to blame.

Let me list my social networking flaws-

1. Scare number of friends to begin with ;(

2. Attitute that irks most human beings

3. No intentions to maintain a friendship unless significant (which explains why I only call a handful of friends- F.R.I.E.N.D)

4. Gets tired in a friendship easily unless that person is a package full of fun

5. Prefers to be alone (at all times) Too much of human contact will lead to the next flaw...

6. Easily ticked off

7. Low tolerance on people who call themselves 'my friend' just to poke their noses into my business (like I've said, I prefer to be left alone...at all times, if possible)

They say the number '7' is the perfect number. Deductively, the above are my 7 perfect flaws that I would never consider improving for anyone under any circumstances.

Because at the end of the day, this blog is a place I've created by myself; for myself ONLY!

No comments: