Thursday, December 9, 2010

NEVER SAY NEVER TO A PERSON WHO NEVER SAYS NEVER

Incidents, one after another, have taught me well with this one lesson-

NEVER RELY ON MEN 'CAUSE EVENTUALLY THEY'LL JUST LET YOU DOWN

My interpretation of 'men' here is certainly no limited to the XY chromosomes merely. It applies to all mankind regardless gender.

I do not trust the words of men any more than I do that of blasphemies from a mad man.

Can I burn in flames of angst for the 10,000 promises they make? Do I even have the rights to have a slight twitch of disappointment in my heart after the great setback they bombard me with? Afterall, who am I to these people?

I experienced this so many times that I no longer feel any emotions when the words like 'No', 'Sorry', 'I can't...' came cutting like flesh-slashing frostbites. All I can do is just to strike a poker face and say 'It's ok.' (with a smiley)

Don't get me wrong. I'm NOT blaming ANYONE in this post. If there is, then the person would be me. Me, who is naive enough to trust the sweet words of men, sugar-coasted with icing frost and chocolate syrup only to give me cavities, obesity and diabetes at the end of the day.

I know that NO ONE needs to comply to my wishes and demands. But I AM TIRED LISTENING TO THE WORD 'NO'.

It's just another EMO me, having able to write crude things like above merely reflects the draining of energy, of positive Qi from my very sate of being.

That's why I'm surrounded by such negativeness that has been whirling inside me.

There's no way for me to unleash this whirlpool of emotions without hurting the people around me. I am too kind for such explosive outburst-method. Which is why this place IS my only escape. I never invite any souls to visit my blog but if you do, that is because YOU chose to do that YOURSELF, not by any means of force or rape.

Maybe some will hurt when they read this. I'm truthfully sorry for the damage I've caused and will cause. But come to think again, you too put a wholelotta pain on me when you uttered words of dejections.

There's always a price to pay when you come uninvited. Considered yourself warned!

No comments: