Monday, December 6, 2010

Me Sick ;(

Had a reeeeally sucky weekend ;(

Was down with fever, migraine, sore throat, cough, runny nose bla bla bla...

Spent almost 48 hours in bed trying to ease the nerve-shattering pain hammering in my head...

What a lousy way to spend the weekends. What a waste ;(

Pills the size of 50 cents coins became my subtle food during the wretched weekends...

~sigh~ even after choking on so many pills, the fever has yet to subside. The on and off rising temperature really kills my mood.

Oh, and there goes my voice. I wonder how long I have to bear with this husky nasal-like voice that sound so not me ;( When can I get my pretty voice back???

Thanks to the gooey mucus stuck in my nostrills, now I sound like some Russian spy sent to a tropical country for secret missions :(

And look! Today's Monday, yet I'm still stuck with this annoying flu.

When will it go away? I wonder...

No comments: