Thursday, December 9, 2010

Crumbling

I think it's high time to change the name for my blog to-

ASYLUM FOR THE INSANE

Ok, fine! What I did was just add IN to SANE, but this will do its job- To update souls, especially MYSELF on MY current mental state.

Some sort of a sure feeling keeps striking me. A haunting, taunting echo of sound waves whisper eeriely in my ears...

I KNOW my mental state is slowly deteriorating...

The very sane part of my brains are slowing giving in to the lure of dark insanity...

Do I allow this to take place?

In a way, it's kinda difficult to answer this riddle.

Part of me has already fallen into the trap of madness; in fact, found assurance from the maddenning calls of insanse thoughts. Yet, there is also one tiny voice peeking from a slight shining pin-sized hole calling out to me...

I think THAT would be my sanity.

DO I answer to sanity's call?

I wish I could...

Who wants to feel the piercing pain of reality shit when you can be drunk in the cradle of insanity which is the only sanctuary that accepts you for who you are?

I am forcing myself to drown in this dark allure only because I am so lost in the light...

I can still see that beem of light, in a distance not too far,

but...

I wish I can wipe it out.

(FYI, I'm neither on drugs nor alcohol when writing this. Just plain dark sweetness of madness)

No comments: