Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Rain Drops Keep Falling On My Head

I really hate the feeling of being dejected.

It makes me feel so small, as if I don't exist at all...and this hurts my pride...

It was not until yesterday that I really tasted how bitter helplessness is.

The nerve-chilling rain drops almost broke my skin as I stood outside your doorsteps.

No one answered the doorbell...

I called out your name, perhaps nine or ten times...

Still...no one answered...

I can only hear the eerie howlings of the wind.

The rain tasted bitter to my tongue...one moment I thought it was my own tears ;(

Now I know how pathetic it is being waiting outside someone's door under the pouring rain...

Seen that a lot on TVs, but never thought I will end up like this too...

And you are not even my lover :(

No comments: