Monday, December 13, 2010

Wrong for being Right

This morning, someone in my office teased me with this statement-

"Funny thing we still see you around in the office so often though you are about to leave here for good."

And I was like "What the fuck?"

What are you actually trying to mean with a statement like THAT?

Am I NOT suppose to be seen in the office despite this is my last week here?

So, you are suggesting that I should return to my cozy bed after thumb-ing in at 8am?

Holy crap!

I do admit that such 'act' is not unfamiliar but how come it's uttered by some senior staff?

What the heck is wrong? Sometimes I wonder...

Aren't you suppose to be proud that your subordinates come to work on time and stick their asses on the office chairs 8-5?

Shouldn't you be nagging at those MIAs?

Why the hell are you encouraging the wrongdoings and despise those who are sticking to the bright side?

I think the world SERIOUSLY needs a redefinition of what's black and white.

No comments: