Friday, September 24, 2010

Walaueh~ Splash Blood!

Starting from August, every 26th day of the month is my day to splash blood.

Wah...like Lady Gaga in VMA :O

Yea, something like that. The only difference is my purse is doing the blood-splashing instead of my physical being.

'Cause 26th is pay-cheque day ^^

Got my first ever product from The Body Shop- Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion which cost a whooping RM39 for a mere 50ml. Hope it works wonders like what the sales person claimed.

Took a virgin step into The Face Shop and indulged myself with a makeup base and also foundation. Both products blew a f*cking hole in my purse! (Still can hear the blood dripping sound from it~)

Surprisingly, lunch was kinda modest. Just mere seafood porridge. Price? No more than RM10. However, who am I to complain when I had a blast in Sushi King yesterday? Heehee...

Shopping certainly is the best exercise for ladies and also our purses *wink*

Do I look forward to the next 26th?

DEFINITELY YES!!!

No comments: