Thursday, September 23, 2010

7 Places I Wish to Visit before I Die

1. Japan- That's my 'birthplace'. Need to trace back the reason why people don me as a Japanese wherever I visit. Oh, and who can resist the temptations of on-sens and shopping at Harajuku? *wink* Romancing under the full-bloomed cherry-blossom trees would be nice :)

2. Pulau Redang/Perhentian- Wanna go to these beautiful islands before the coral reef are being wiped out from the surface of the Earth. Beautiful sandy beaches, crystal clear sea, a few cute guys or two...walah~ paradise!

3. Scotland- I heard rumors that they still have vampires over there! Hihi~ Wanna grab myself on a delicious one!!! XP

4. Rome- Must visit the Coliseum. Wished we still have hunky gladiators to 'wash eyes'~ XD

5. Africa- It's simply a fascination from young. To be able to witness the wildbeasts roaming free in the vast savanna is probably one of the best gift from God to Earth. Oh, not forgetting- peanut soup ^^

6. France- Fine wine, oudoor cafes minus geese-poop looking escargots heehee

7. Venice- The City of Romance. Who doesn't wanna be there to fall in love?

No comments: