Wednesday, September 22, 2010

He's Leaving on a Jet Plane

Had lunch with him today. Or rather I should say I treated him lunch; for the first and the last time...and I don't know if there's ever gonna be another chance to do so in the future.

I know how pathetic it sounds.

I know how pathetic I sound.

He's not the most gorgeous guy to ever walk the earth, but it was he who captured my young heart long before I realize that I was falling into the spell call love...

The pass few months must have put him through quite a lot of challenges for when I set my eyes on him again today, my heart was thumping in the same tempo like the first time it beat for this one man alone years ago...

It's not like have feelings for him again...but something just kept pulling at my heart in this torturous manner that I cannot bear...perhaps it's the fact that I won't be seeing him again in a long long time...

Didn't have much conversation with him just now. Was it the fact that I long to savor the sweetness in his voice; the way he talks and how he was able to ridiculously make me laugh with his witty jokes...

I wonder will he remember me just like how I will cherish him in my memories?

The fact that he was my first crush will never change,

and with that...

I wish him best of luck throughout his life voyage...

No comments: