Friday, September 17, 2010

~~~~~@ Raunchy Conversation @~~~~~

Last night; like my usual Thursday nights, I was seen hanging out with my girl friends at Old Town Malim. Everything was fine. Except that one of my girls brought a friend.

No. No. Don't get me wrong. I'm totally fine with adding new friends into my network. This new girl is nice, I mean she's a really decent girl. So decent that I felt like a pervert seen sitting on the same table as her. Hmph~

How perverted? You asked. Well, you see we were doing our usual girl-talk then it's extremely common for us to line our conversation with 'naughty' language. I guess my choice of words shocked the soul out of this girl's life, so much so she called for her dad for a lift and dash out of the cafe like the Celcom broadband rocket!!!

Erm......wow~~~

Didn't know I have such effect on humans...

I'm terribly sorry for offending her but I'm not going to apologize for being who I am. I mean it's a norm among me and my gang to speak like that. We all know that the content of our conversation are only restricted solely for entertainment purposes, casual talk. And it was by no means that I want to hurt her feelings... Not in aeons!

Guess I can only mingle among people of my kind...The naughty naughty ones^^

Then again, this is how I behave. I'm a good girl gone bad~ and I don't give a sh*t to what others has to say about me.

No comments: