Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The First Meeting in Ages; The Last Farewell for a Lifetime

This week will be a rather surprising week for me; or so, the Sunday horoscope column predicted. Someone whom I haven't met in ages will reappear and reveal shocking news!

I'm not a 'surprise' person, you see.

My friends address Geminis like me as out-going, psychopathic dual-personality creatures. I may be fun to be with, loves cracking kinky jokes, enjoys inflicting pain on people for my own craving satisfaction (i.e. picking grey hairs at one time for my mum MUAHAHAHA ~evil laugh~). And the fact that I am of dual-personality, one must be praying hard that I'm wearing my 'happy' personality if ever they wanna give me a surprise.

Because I suffer from a faint-heart...

And gawd~ so the constellations were true...

He texted me, out of the blue, on Sunday night. He spoke of his return to his hometown and the new job that awaits him there. He sounded happy.

Part of me was happy for him. He was a family man after all. Not that he was already married; it's just that he was very much attached to his mum.

Yet…

A bigger part of me felt lost. He was going to go… and I never had the chance to apologize for the pain that I’ve inflicted on the both of us…

I’m going to meet him tomorrow. The first in years, but definitely the last for the rest of our lives. It’s going to be a sad parting, I believe…

Perhaps this is a better way to stop myself from further blaming myself for the love I could never embrace…

No comments: