Sunday, February 13, 2011

Helluva Lucky

i recall my wish list for last Christmas...

they were impossible dreams at first sight.

well at least they were seem that way to me =P

The 12 Things I want for Christmas 2010 were:-

1. black leather laced up platform boots
2. black leather biker jacket
3. black leather pants
4. restyle my boring hair (includes extremely edgy cuts and bleaching it blonde =D)
5. stash up my make up collection
7. new cellphone (Galaxy 5, Vivaz Pro or Experia Mini Pro)
8. revamp my laptop
9. attend Adam's Glamnation tour concert
10. get a job with a monthly income of approximately RM1800
11. live at anywhere but my own house in Melaka
12. find someone 'special' for good (peer & parent pressure la...what to do?)

i must say i'm one helluva lucky gal!

you see, of all the 12 items i've wished for, half of them were already realized!

they're no longer dreams that goes 'pooof' the moment i open my eyes in the morning.

in fact,

all of them are lying comfortably in my wardrobe right now ^V^

God is good to me!

the first dream that came true was to live AWAY from home.

conflicts, frictions... these crap happens when two people live too long together in the same space, what more when my home was so tiny...

mum i missed you every moment i'm away from you

but at the same time,

thank you for letting loose the kite so it can soar high on it's own again =)

next up was my black leather jacket-


it was everything that i wanted of a black leather biker jacket! (faux leather though =P)

my black leather platform boots were not that of what i've imagined it to be.

i wanted something like this, initially...

but after having tried walking on these and also serious considerations on practicality...

i ended up with something like this instead...

no complains at all!

these babies were super comfortable to walk with!

most important of all, they "elevated" my vertically-challenged body and "elongated" my lobak legs! SUPER SEXXXY!

maybe this Christmas i'll wish for boots like these for a change hehe...


p/s: Pretty Kitty Tommy Joe wears these babies too ^^


actually i didn't wish for a pair of black leather pants at all because i know how uncomfortable it'll be to move in those skimpy, skin-hugging stuff.

but then...

Nichii made my dreams come true!

For RM79, i got myself a pair of shimmering black jeans that looks and feels like leather pants!

and they told me i look like a star when i wore all those black babies at the same time! lol

i'm flattered teehee =P

i do not deny the fact that my love for black AND leather stuffs are all thanks to my adoration on Adam Lambert and Tommy Joe Ratliff!

they've been such great inspiration to my latest fashion sense lately.

and people actually noticed this resemblance \(^V^)/

i heard someone called me Rocker Girl~ hey hey i LOVE it! lolz =3

got a hair cut before Chinese New Year and i know it's waaaaaay too far from my concept of an edgy hair cut!

i wanted Tommy's hair!


if not...this will do just fine!


sadly, i ended up with the world's most boring hair cut (no photos to show you how pathetically 'not cool' i was:[ )

but i dyed my hair in the shade of burgandy brown two nights ago and my image took a whole new twist!

it was just the thing i needed to 'zing' up that boring look i had! hehe =)

though the color was no where near blonde but at least this will keep me sated for a long time ^^

my cosmetic pouch is gaining weight fast!

it started to have cellulite bulge here and there =P

girls and their make up! that's just so true on me ^^

can't seem to get my hands off black eyeliners, especially the glitter ones! heyhey~~

i don't mind at all investing in a larger cosmetic pouch *evil laugh*

i'm almost there!!!

just wait till i have a stable job and income, i'll buy the whole Etude House, The Face Shop and Skin Food for my own! MUAHAHAHA!!!

bought embellishment stickers to adorn my 5 year old laptop on the 4th day of CNY.

the stickers were in the shade of shimmering bronze with owls and gothic-looking creepers!

just the thing i love!

it would have been perfect if the stickers were black in shade ^^

then again, i'm satisfied for what i have now and i've got my darlin' Wendy to thank ^^

there you go...

the 6 things from my wish list- came true within the timeline of 2 months!

i know you're having a jaw-drop now teehee (^U^)V

as for the other 6 remaining items on my wish list...

sigh~

they are not TOTALLY impossible...

i believe...

it's just a matter of time and financial stability.

i know i WILL get it someday!

Jo always gets what she wants ^^

p/s: all pictures are taken from various sources of the internet. i'm a poor student, deprived from advanced techno-gadgets; a camera for instance =P if you wanna have a peek on my dreams that came true, just pay me a visit! always welcome you with open arms =D