Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another Moment Spent Thinking Of You

why do i have to live to see you run away from me all the time?

what's your intention?

what do you want with my life?

you keep me hanging on yet never show signs of interest.

do you know that i stop breathing whenever you ditch our conversation just like that?

who am i to you?

am i the one you think of every night before you close your eyes?

or am i just another girl passing by?

can't you see you've driven me so crazy i have to write about you each time i cry?

why is it you need to be the reason behind my tears?

you'll never notice my tears...

you've never noticed me from the start.

so what am i hoping for actually?

i don't know...

because you've never show me your feelings,

not even a slight peek into your world.

you slammed the door tight before my face...

like i can never fit into your expectations.

i know i'm not the one you want...

but damnit!

you're sure hell are the one i've been foolishly falling in love with.

and you just stomp all over my broken heart...

left me bleeding...

blood gushing out from open wounds...

a see vultures circling the dark skies-

if this the end?

is this OUR end?

No comments: