Friday, February 25, 2011

A Deadly Equation

did u know...

if you mix your ordinary Ribena blackcurrant drink with lukewarm water,

you'll get a sparkling blood-red drink that actually taste very much like blood?

you know, that peculiar iron-y taste that lingers in your tongue after you lick your wounded finger?

ahh~

that's the kind of taste you'll get.

you don't trust me?

try it for yourself =)

how did i get to know this?

well of course i've tried it myself!

(which part of the trying? blood or Ribena + warm water)

hmmm...

i can say BOTH!

i see my confession has given some people the creeps M(^v-v^)M

you would have guessed that i'm showing signs of changing into a vampire eh?

nah~

i'm still waaaaaaaaay too holy to be on the changling list.

plus,

solid food still tempts me a lot!

if ever my diet preference has somehow reveal that there's a need for "liquid" nourishment,

i'll let you know.

or perhaps i shouldn't at all *evil smirk*

but for now,

a glass of lukewarm Ribena drink will keep me happily sated.

world's simplest equation:-


+




=


???????

WTF ^V^

No comments: