Friday, August 7, 2009

28th July 2009 H1N1 Outbreak (Run! Run for your lives!!!)

Sad enough, we had to cancel today’s lecture because of that damned H1N1 virus! Gosh, I don’t want to have replacement classes and I don’t want to have my holidays pushed forward two weeks earlier than scheduled! My mind completely returned to the long-semester-break mode and I have lost all intention, motivation and momentum to study, what more completing assignments! Arghhh!!! But sure it was interesting to see people packing their bags and leaving UPM as if the doors of hell just broke loose! Hah, you should see them squashing themselves into the Commuter bus like a school of sardines! It’s prison break, all monkeys break away the chains and gain freedom (only one week of freedom though! Smirk) Adieu~

No comments: