Friday, August 14, 2009

13th August 2009 Diary oh diary!

I am not into writing diaries. Maybe it is because of my hectic schedule and also the laziness inside of me who conquers the mood to jot down my thoughts for every single day. I will only write when I am force to; externally (e.g. assignments purposes, good wi-fi connection etc) and internally (e.g. joy, depression etc). Sometimes I will write down special moments in beautifully-decorated notebooks and also in my blog as a form of remembrance that I can recollect during my twilight years. I feel that keeping a diary or a journal is a good way of expressing feeling and emotions which are in times too over-whelming to be put into spoken words. There had been many times which I poured out my anger through writing and after a great deal of fingers tapping on the keyboard my anger had already subsided. I suppose writing had rationalized my muddied mind in the end! From time to time I read the previous moments which I have jotted down and how I laugh at myself for acting so silly at that point of my life. Writing journals and reading them after sometime helped me to realize that the problems that I faced aren’t that great after all and to think that I have made it through the rain gives me hopes to strive for the best. Writing journals is the evidence of my growth intellectually, spiritually and mentally. Like how my own ‘collection of special events in my life’ inspires me to move on with live, I believe diaries of other people especially those who have succeed in their lives will be a very good source of reading material to teach and at the same time motivate our students

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

accepted.

I write diaries since i was 12 and i've never aspired to be famous (esp not for the wrong reasons!)

dz