Friday, July 24, 2009

9th July 2009 Is this a writing class or what?

This is the second lecture with Miss Dzeelfa and finally, FINALLY we are doing something that clears a little of the mist of confusion that I had towards this course in the previous lecture. Today’s lesson is dedicated solely to the learning of writing good thesis statements! It gives me flashbacks on the academic writing classes I have attended quite sometime ago in FBMK but the difference is that previously we just learn what a thesis statement is while today we look in depth into the features of a well-constructed thesis statement. I would conclude that the fruit of today’s lesson is- a good thesis statement need to be specific, minus the vagueness and ambiguity. Hopefully the project paper that I will be working on in the near future will kick start with an impressive thesis statement that would guide and ease the whole process of completing my project work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok accepted dz