Friday, July 24, 2009

8th July 2009 First day (In a confusion state!!!)

A new semester, a brand new start. Seriously I am still not into the mood of attending mind-grueling lectures and completing endless assignments that pour down like the heavy monsoon rain. And what is the name of this course you say? Project Work? Wow! Surely it sounds important and means serious matters to me! All these while I’ve been doing assignments, but project work? What on earth is that? I thought only architectures and contractors do project work! Confused, is all I can say during our first lecture with Miss Dzeelfa. I have absolutely no idea what it is going to be like for this course in the next 14 weeks, but it is certainly assuring to know that I will be dealing with a ‘project work’ revolving literature. The first lecture takes off with a brief introduction on the background of fables and tales, which catches my attention since I was and still a big fan of talking animals and magical kingdoms! It is indeed a light-hearted lecture. Though I still fail to figure out what this course has to offer, I know that I am going to enjoy it and make the best out of it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Accepted. Dz