Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sigh~

What?

It's only the second day and I am already dead tired.

I heard someone said the clock ticks slower when you have nothing to do.

Totally agree!!!

I rather be pronounced dead squash by heaps of assignments than to die of boredom.

I have nothing to do and yet I can't leave this place as I wish. And the worst part is I've got nothing to do.

Merely sitting here wandering here and there. Waiting to be scolded by some people who can't seemed to get over with the amount of free time I have (for now).

Damn!

And I'm not being sulky for no reasons, you know?!

Feeling so lost as if you are walking alone with absolutely no maps or GPS in the Amazon.

I feel like a microscopic krill carried away by the coming waves of the vast ocean.

Don't know where to go.

Don't know where the next wave will take me.

And there is danger lurking everywhere.

Be it life-threatening or otherwise, this lonely journey in this lonely planet is certainly nothing to be much excited about.

Though there are people for you can ask for assistance, it only happen once in awhile.

And this loneliness is eating away all the joy and excitement prior to my admission to this institution.

I'm now all alone.

I missed the days when we terrorized the faculty with a 60 people strong army of TESLians.

We were so loud back then.

Now, I drown in the vast ocean. Having no one to really hold onto.

Yesterday someone told me she cried on the phone while speaking to her family far away from where she is now.

Home-sickness...

Why is it so easy for her to cry?

How come I find it so difficult to wash away this solemness with streams of tears?

Uneasiness grows in me,

slowly...

I smell trouble and the stench is growing stronger and stronger...

Can someone help?

Am I to allow myself to be stripped naked, strapped and exploited in the near future?

I don't know...

But a sure feeling follows.

I guess I better brace myself for whatever that lies ahead of me.

If not, I might as well be a piece of dead meat before someone kills me first!

I missed my friends who never ceased to have my back whenever I need them.

And in times like this I yearn for their support even more.

But they are all so far away from me now...

Sigh~

It's a heavy price to pay for the things that I want to achieve...

No comments: