Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Money- The Root of All EVIL~~~

Can't believe I will broke in a few months time.

Starting to regret for having not save all my paycheck for this semester.

How humiliating it is to still spending my mum's money for my education...

Look at my friends who are earning for themselves AND their family.

They can do whatever they want with their money and not having to take the word- BUDGET so seriously like I am now.

At times like this I really wish I was born with a silver spoon stuck in my mouth- no need to worry about expenses on food, lodging, petrol, insurance, tuition fees... (and the list goes on and on and on and on...)

Damn, I can't even indulge myself in the pleasure of shopping as much as I used to ;(

It sucks to be broke.

Actually I don't mind living sans shopping sprees. REALLY.

I just don't want to live overly dependent on my mum who works so hard to provide the best for me...

It's high time things change and yet I can only anticipate to see the light in April.

I'm gonna be pretty broke this semester so God please help me to refrain myself from over indulgence. In fact indulgence should also be left untouched until the day I get a solid RM1,500 in my pocket monthly.

Till then, I'm declared broke ;(

No comments: