Thursday, January 20, 2011

Failed Relationships Aren't Meant To Be Rehearsed

i though i saw a light in you
hopes and wishes will all come true
thought you'll bring me stars and the moon
never knew you'll treat me a fool

i gave my heart i gave my soul
i took every opportunity just to show
that my love for you will never grow old
i'll love you till the day we turn cold

then you shy away from me one day
and left me dumb-founded in dismay
you wouldn't listen to the words i say
you wouldn't care to even look my way

why do you need to be so mean?
denying us from new extremes
now you make everything seems
as if it's only just a fucking dream

you keep me hanging by a frail thread
never bother about tears i've shed
and now i think i'm a little mad
thanks to all the hateful words you've said

i tried to forget you i tried so hard
i even thought of wrecking my heart
suddenly you return and ask for a new start
if i say 'yes' i'm sure i'm a retard

you need to know i've already moved on
although at times i might cry and mourn
the ugly ending makes me forlorn
i drown in my tears all night long

"goodbye my love" are my only words
in grief, in pain i shall immerse
for nothing will flower between the two of us
so let's not talk about another rehearse

No comments: