Monday, July 11, 2011

Ups and Downs (Hmmm...Mostly Downs)

phew~~~

it's been awhile and i sure hell miss pouring my frustrations and mindless thoughts through blogging.

life has been quite challenging yet i would say very much fruitful compare to the last time when i had so much of free time and training my lazy bugs to conquer my entity :p

i've come to accustomize myself to working lifestyle.

not really pleasant but the paycheque day certainly kills away all the hardship throughout the month...

just one little thing i noticed since i started my Masters and working, this entire year of 2011 seems to hold much obstacles for me.

in fact for the past months since i've joined the workforce, there's definitely one GREAT challenge every month without fail and often kills my will to continue working...

SIGH~~~

but i will not succumb to these teeny challenges.

it's just not my nature to surrender or be defeated without a real fight.

so what i can do is just carry on with the strenght and wisdom from HIM and prrayers of blessing from HER.

aja aja FIGHTING!!!

No comments: