Friday, September 11, 2009

1st September 2009 PPP: Position Paper Presentation 1

For two consecutive lessons we are going to take turns to present our position paper and I am really grateful that I am selected to present on the first day (sigh in relieve)! Actually I have already completed the Power Point slides for my presentation ages ago and it is a 12-slides long presentation. Though Miss Dzeelfa only wants us to show our stand and the three supporting details to support our stand, I was too lazy to lessen the number of slides; which is why my presentation seems to be longer than that of my peers. Personally I think I presented well for this presentation as I have given ample elaborations on the points that I have placed in my slide show. The one defect of my presentation (I supposed) should be the large amount of time I took to present my position paper! (Sorry to those who were supposed to present after me) I learn a lot from today’s presentation session, not only from myself but also from my friends who presented well on their position papers. Some of them came up with simple but good stands which left a strong impact to the readers of their position papers. There are a few stands that made the whole class went a little chaotic because the stands were so controversial that each one of us have our own view and say on the topic! Nevertheless I am relieve because the presentation is over and the thoughts of handing in my assignment next Thursday made my day because one great burden is taken away from my chest at last. (Now I will have to start work on the research paper for this course, God please give us the strength to move on!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

accepted.

u immersed yourself in the poem (like the persona in the nightigale's song) because you know it well. always a joy to see someone know their work in depth.

dz