Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hurt Part 2

i made a vow to myself never to allow my pride to be bruised again.

instead of learning from my past mistakes, i've decided to risk my all for another time in hopes that this time will be different...

i PRAYED that this time things would work out.

guessed i've place too much hopes and expectations on us...

and in this game of love once again costs my heart to shatter into a million unrecognizable pieces.

so many times i've been disappointed-

yet this heart has never been able to accustom to the pain of rejection.

the familiar agonizing spasms within my chest...

heavy poundings in my head

hands that turn stone cold...

i know that i'm hurt again.

why do you have such great effect on me?

why do i even feel you when you don't even care to look my way?

why did you take away my ability to smile?

why part of me dies when you've decided to walk out of my life?

the worst part is you don't even know this heart beats for you.

you know i'm not okay.

but how do i explain to you the reason for my solitary suffering is all because of you?

i'm not angry because you've found another.

i'm just frustrated with the fact that i can't stop myself from falling into you.

sorry for giving you cold shoulders but i just can't stand the sight of you anymore!

No comments: